Commercial Building Inspections
We have been inspecting commercial properties in North Carolina since 1980 and can tailor inspection services to meet your needs. Services include:
Plumbing and Sewer System
Mold, Radon, & Asbestos
Foundation and Grading
Call us today for your free estimate!
Commercial Property Inspection. Detailed visual inspections of major components, including:
- Sitework (paved drives, parking, walkways, site drainage, retaining walls, landscaping).
- Structural components (foundations, basements, crawl spaces, walls, floors and roof assemblies).
- Roofing (including roof coverings, flashings, roof drainage).
- Building envelope.
- Insulation & ventilation.
- High-voltage electrical systems.
- Interior plumbing systems.
- HVAC systems.
- Major interior components (walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows).
- Basic fire protection systems.
Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
Conducted to ASTM Standards (all of the above visual inspections plus document research, owner/property manager interviews, repair cost estimated.)
Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
Schedule Your Inspection Today!
When buying or selling your property, it’s important to call the professionals. We have been in business since 1980. Former Governor Jim Hunt trusted Steve to chair the NC Home Inspector Licensure Board, and Steve helped write the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, as well as the Home Inspector license examination. Our residential inspectors proudly serve Raleigh and surrounding areas, and our commercial team inspects throughout North Carolina. We proudly service Raleigh and its surrounding cities:
Cary | Garner | Clayton | Smithfield | Holly Springs | Fuquay-Varina | Chapel Hill | Carrboro | Durham | Hillsborough | Mebane | Creedmoor | Franklinton | Youngsville | Wake Forest | Rolesville